Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh nothing's sweeter than summer time

I decided to create a blog for who knows why, I guess the longer you sit in Fargo the more bored you get and the more creative your mind becomes... at least for me that is. The baseball boys are gone in Louisiana which means I'm stuck here even MORE bored than usual. I could go home however I have to work tomorrow and Sunday. Anyways, we all know my mind wanders endlessly and I always have random thoughts or outrageous tid-bits of information so I figured this is where it would go for my family and friends that are not here with me, especially since calling my family more than ten times a day is getting a little obsessive. Ha! I hope you enjoy my random thoughts, information of my life, as well as movies, books, and music to listen to that are my momentarily favorites.

Enjoy!

KaylaMarie