Friday, September 10, 2010

Car Crash

Today was an awful day!

I knew it would be a bad day from the moment I got up, one the wind woke me up because I could hear the strong hurricane winds no joke, whoever said Chicago is the windy city was wrong, please come to Fargo! Then my coffee maker never went off so I didn't get my morning coffee fix, anyways go to turn on the TV...Obama was on every channel I have [yes I'm too cheap, aka broke college student= didn't buy cable] So I turn the TV off and listened to the radio, no good songs on. Anyways make it to my first class barely staying awake, that's when I decided to leave and go to Caribou...dun dun duhhh.... on my way back to campus I spill my coffee cup, I then proceeded to look down and try to clean it up...that is when I looked up and saw a nice black Mercedes braking fast! NO time to react, slammed on my breaks, unfortunately I don't have anti-lock breaks so I just slid on the wet road then BOOM!!!!! right into the back of the car... pull over and I saw the CUTEST little old lady ever, so then I start crying I'm no longer shaking I am crying and have severe hand trembles, I love little old ladies, and then she starts to cry because " I feel so bad for you, are you okay?" haha she was too kind, anyways exchange insurance and yada yada then she grabbed my hand and goes "you are such a sweetheart of a little girl" I just kept apologizing to her because HELLO I smashed her new car. :( anyways that was my day, so now my cars front is smashed up, DUMB. Can't wait to tell mom and dad when I pick them up at the airport tomorrow night!! That shall be fun.....

Well off to bed, Lupus run tomorrow!! :)

Hope everyone else had a better day!