Friday, September 24, 2010

ThanK GoD it's FriDAY

I haven't been able to update this in a week or so, I have been SO busy its absurd!
To start out this week, I had the flu and a really bad cold...as the week went on I still had a cold and an awful cough, thankfully the flu bug went away. Needless to say I missed some classes, and then went to some that I needed to be at. By needed to be at I mean.... oh wait I have four tests in TWO days. How on earth is a normal functioning person suppose to get the proper studying in when you are trying to study for multiple loads of tests. Let's just say...I don't think it is POSSIBLE...for me at least. Anyways I tried my best, sure doubt I got the results I would have liked....but hey, I still have many more tests in those classes that I can ACE! (wishful thinking?)

Anyways, Yesterday was Alex's 18th Birthday! How crazy to think he is growing up SO fast, he also went and met with the University of St. Thomas baseball coach the other day, from what I've heard sounds like GREAT news...for me especially [Alex will go there, I just know it]! some of you might wonder if Alex has a choice to where he goes...well to make this sound as non-selfish as can be...he doesn't not in my opinion ;) that is a JOKE! But I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if him and I were at the same school, or if I don't get into St. Thomas' grad program I am applying to other places in the cities such as Bethel, and University of St. Mary's Minneapolis campus! So I can be close to him NO matter what! Wohoo! He's looking forward to this too, I can sense it!

I start my job next week! Very excited to make some money again! As well as see some of my favorite residents ever!

I just finished up my 5th week of the semester which means there are only 11 more weeks left of the semester and 50 more class days. Thank the LOrd, especially when this week was a living hell. I hate being so stressed out, I particularly hate it because I am a perfectionist, who has to have everything perfect and going my way, however that was NOT the case this week. That sucks, and stresses me out. Next week is a new week however, and new opportunities can come from that so I guess starting next week I will just study more to prepare myself for tests down the road, and do even more homework in advance well will see how well this goes. UGH I just want to be done with this semester and have good grades, I thought senior year was suppose to be like high school senior year...you know senior slide? Apparently college professors have NEVER heard of it... so my advice to some day seniors in college....when a class is a 450+ level class...that DOES NOT mean it is going to be easy!

That's all for now, hope you have a good weekend. Hopefully I find something fun to do while staying in Fargo for the weekend...

-Kayla