Wednesday, October 6, 2010

opps 20 days too long


It has been twenty two days since I have blogged... wonder why, maybe it is because school is murdering me slowly. I don't think I could have been given a harder semester for my final one...way to plan that one out on my part.


I also have been VERY busy training for my marathon, I run two and a half hours normally everyday after class.. so basically I don't get back to my place until around 7pm, where the rest of the night consists of doing homework, reading, and/or watching my nightly shows... (dancing with the stars on monday, One tree hill on tuesdays, nothing on Wednesdays, Greys and Private practice on Thursdays).
I started work a couple weeks ago, such a great feeling to be back at such an awesome place to work at. Unfortunately one of my FAVORITE residents passed away about a month before I came back, on the flip side my other FAVORITE resident remembered my name right when she saw me and choked me with the biggest hug. Such a precious moment and will always remain as a special memory of mine. It's amazing to think that someone with the most advanced level of Alzheimer's Disease and not see me for over three months remembered me. She will always remain in my heart!

I wrote Alex an 'Ad for Grad' last week, for those of you who don't know what it is, basically it is a little 'love' note that is placed in the yearbook and the seniors read them when they get their year books on the last week of high school. Anyways, there is a limit of words that can be placed in this ad, which is 60 words...how am I suppose to come up with something in 60 words, I probably could fill a whole notebook on memories, funny inside jokes, funny memories, and what not in a notebook, then I could probably fill another notebook with my rules and advice of college for him...ha!

On Thursday I am taking senior pictures for Alex and can hardly wait, I have some great scenic places in mind that will be very pretty so I am looking forward to that, and Maria is hopefully coming with so we will get Alex to laugh that's for sure! Also Maria and I plan on dressing up Mauer again, however this time he is going to be wearing something a lot more girly than the last time HAHA, pictures will be posted later!!

I am coming home tomorrow and I am SUPER EXCITED! I haven't been home in two weeks so it will be very nice to get home, however I really won't be home. Thursday night I will be down at St. Thomas with my girl Ali, then Friday-Sunday I will be down at Mankato for their homecoming visiting old friends so that will be very fun! :)

That's all for now... probably be back next week with some good stories!!

Have a good rest of your week and weekend!!

kayla